Unity Medical strives to offer every customer great service. We are continually looking for ways to improve our products and services to meet our communities’ needs.
Our new retail store is helping meet the needs of our community by also offering sales or rental of equipment that meets your needs. We have licensed professionals who are trained to meet your specific needs regarding mobility, lymphedema, mastectomy, respiratory and negative pressure wound care.
Unity is there to help “Keep Your Loved Ones Home and Safe”.
Our services include:
- Delivery of Standard Medical Equipment to Charlotte, Desoto County
- Delivery of Specialty Equipment to Charlotte, Desoto, Lee and Sarasota Counties
- Custom Power Mobility, Lymphedema and Afflovest for Bronchiectasis
- We are the only Full Service Durable Medical Equipment Store in Charlotte County
- Retail Store with knowledgeable staff to assist you
- Rentals to meet your short term needs
- Your Mobility Store –Custom Manual Wheelchairs, Scooters, Power Wheelchair and Custom Power Wheelchairs
- Respiratory Department- Afflovest, Featuring Portable Oxygen Concentrators, CPAP
- Mastectomy Department for all your personal needs
- Lymphedema Pumps-Lymphedema Specialist
- Negative Pressure Wound Care
- 24 hour emergency service- For Life threating emergencies
- Evaluation of client's home for custom manual Wheelchair and Power Mobility accessibility
- Labor for warranty repair of defective products
- Unity delivers to Hospitals, SNF’s and ALF’s on a daily basis and personal deliveries on a scheduled basis
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources
- In-store Equipment try-outs
- Providing oxygen conserving devices for client's ease of portability of O2
- We accept Medicare assignment on most equipment
We are located at:
4200 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte
We are located in the Baer Plaza, Next to Westchester gold & Diamonds behind ABC Liquors
If you have questions, you can contact us by email or call us at (941) 235-1840 or toll free at 877-289-2515.